Tree In Lodge
5 Jln Pinang,
Tel : +65 –62912982
We are located in the vicinity of Bugis and Kampong Glam. Bugis MRT station is the interchange station for GREEN and BLUE MRT lines. These two lines run along most of the attractions in Singapore – from nature sites (Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Botanic Gardens, Gardens by the Bay) to historical ethnic enclaves (Little India, Kampong Glam, Chinatown) and buzzling downtown (Civic District, Marina Bay Sands, Suntec City, Merlion, Singapore River) – so your travel times are greatly reduced.
For those who FLY into Singapore:
- It takes approximately 39 mins by MRT* from Changi International Airport to Bugis MRT station (EW12) on the East-West line (it's the GREEN line on the MRT map).
(*) MRT = Mass Rapid Transit, Singapore’s public train transport service
We are 400m (5 mins walk) from Bugis MRT Station Exit B.
- After coming out from the train, look out for directional signage pointing to Exit B
- Take the escalator to street level. Walk down the street to Raffles Hospital and continue straight.
- Cross Ophir Road and continue towards Golden Landmark (Shopping Centre).
- Cross Arab St and continue going straight.
- Turn right into Jln Pinang.
- Find us in the middle of the row of shop houses!
For those who BUS from Malaysia into Singapore:
Queen Street Bus Terminal
We are 300m (4 mins walk) from Queen Street Bus Terminal.
For guests coming from Melaka (Malaysia), buses from bus operator ‘707’ ends at Queen Street Bus Terminal.
Refer to above map – Queen St Bus Terminal is at the top of the map.
Golden Mile Complex/Tower (Beach Road)
We are 800m (10 mins walk) from Golden Mile Complex or Tower on Beach Road.
Ask for directions to ‘Sultan Mosque’. We are literally behind the biggest mosque in Singapore.
Refer to above map – Sultan Mosque is at the bottom right of map.